University Management Information System (UMIS):
University Management Information System (UMIS) is a robust ERP solution for the Educational institutions. It covers up almost all of the processes from admission to graduation through registration, accounts, examinations etc. The security policy, restricted privilege, step by step verification and the user friendly presentation is the beauty of the UMIS. The following KPIS are really impressive to the customer satisfaction:
Some important accounting summery reports:
Registration and Exam Module:
- Avoiding class time conflict, room conflict, faculty time conflict during course offering in a semester.
- Registration done by the advisors/faculty members or by the students (Waived project) and generate instant bill if require.
- Automatic detection of time conflict of registered courses during course registration.
- Remove the registration of those students who did not pay any bill in a semester.
- Grade entry could be done by the corresponding faculty members or by a specific Administrative officer. For both of the cases grades could be added only one time. For further modifications it could be done by the higher management.
- Some important Reports:
- Automatic admit card generation based on the payments
- Automatic Exam Sheet generation based on payments
- Automatic Class Sheet generation based on payments
- Automatic Grade Sheet generation based on payments
- Automatic Transcript generation, preview & printing
- Automatic Tabulation Sheet generation, preview & printing
- Systematic course waiver
- Systematic Credit Transfer.
- Admit card preparation as per payment of the installments.
- If the second installment is paid then the admit card for the first mid-term will be generated and possible to print
- Similarly the third and fourth installments are for second mid-term examination and the final.
Graduation and Certificate Module:
- Prepare and maintenance of the graduated student list
- Year semester or convocation number and department wise graduated student list and their summery.
- Auto maintenance of the duplicate certificate print and preview.
- Verification in printing official transcript or certificate.
- Systematic Admission form sales,
- Student basic information setup and automatic unique student id generation
- Systematic student admission defining program, dept, program, foundation, major, Minor, per credit rate and generate a bill of 14000 TK as an admission bill.
- Not a single student could be entered into the system without an authorized admission officer.
- A very rich log library will be maintained by the system automatically of each single operation by the authorized user. Only the senior management could able to preview and print and follow up the log reports.
- Some important Reports:
- Year semester or date range and department wise Form sale summery
- Day wise student enrollment and their summery
- Department wise student enrollment and their summery
- Serial wise student enrollment and their summery
User Level security
- Each and every user of the software will be a member of a particular group and each group will have a limited level of permission to view the forms or access some specific operations. A user of a group will not be able to understand the domain of work of another user of a different group
- User permission overwrite is possible but this permission could be set by the super user or by the administrator.
- The available groups are: Admission, Registrar office, Controller office, Department coordinators, faculty, accounts, Super user, administrator etc. Group and permission could be create or reset any time by the concern of the senior management.
Database Level security
- Since we are using oracle as our data base so there is no scope of thinking about the security of the Database because oracle is the most secured data base system all over the world.
- Microsoft Visual studio specially the C#.Net and ASP.Net is the latest technology to develop a secured, attractive and user friendly software.
- Over that we will have daily back up policy, which will be done by the system automatically to two or more remote computers.
Medical College Management Information System (MCMIS):
Medical College Management Information System (MCMIS) is an ERP solution for the Medical College Hospitals. The MCMIS is a system which taking care of the student affairs, their examinations, performance and the course materials they studied. On the other hand the administrative and accounting system is also closely monitored by the MCMIS. As a result the overall administration and the academic affair are become so easy and smooth.
Hospital Management Information System (HMIS):
Hospital Management Information System is an integrated solution for the hospitals. It’s a repository of the medicine, an intelligent assistant to the doctors, life portfolio of the patient which includes Chief complain, On Examinations, Investigations, Diagnosis, medications, advice as well as their day to day follow up.
The HMIS is ready to mange the patient in emergency, IPD, OPD, OT, ICU, NICU, CCU, Cabin, storage and chambers of the doctors, in addition its sole purpose to manage and maintain the Billing section of a hospital so carefully.
Electronic Health Care System (EHS):
When the whole world is covered by the umbrella of IT, our doctor community and the medical science is moving around. The Correct diagnosis, recap of the previous history and taking rapid action has become a demand of time for the betterment of service, accuracy and to make the proper decision in Medical Science and Research. We have a number of talented Doctors and researchers who have tremendous contribution in the Medical Science in our country and abroad but there is no way of preservation, reuse and analysis of their creative deliveries.
However, Thousands of outstanding prescriptions are coming out every day from the doctor’s chambers, critical patients are getting cured, new process of treatment are being evolved but once the patients become cured and doctors getting their visit they never feel the necessity of keeping record which is really unfortunate and there is a big loss of new innovation of medical knowledge. On the other hand some wrong treatment is also taking place simply because of miscommunication within the patient and the doctor.
Therefore as doctors travel a number of foreign countries for their higher education, post graduation and professional purposes, they should know the implication of IT in the field of medical science. As an IT professional I would like to request to all in the doctor community to break down their conservative minds and fearing of IT and to lead new generation of doctors to be an IT intensive Doctor Generation.
From this vision we have been develop a portal named Electronic Health Care System (EHS) for a tetra angular communications among the doctors, patient’s, hospitals as well as the pharmaceuticals.